Pages

Monday, January 11, 2016

school break Days

              what i did on my break is i played a lot of video games and i spend a lot of time with family. i  also went to our school wrestling team practices. i also had a great time with my team mates. i also celebrated my mothers and uncle and neighbor party. it was very fun. i enjoyed being with my family in the holidays. i  really didn't go any where for the holiday i spend most of my time indoors. a lot of my family members came to see us seen we live with my grandma. so my aunts and uncles came over to the house and we had food and we celebrated. every was having a wonderful time. i was glad about that because it made me happy as well to see them like that. some of the CTR thing i did was i help clean around the house and help my grandma. with a lot of thing she cant do. i also help my sister out by taking care of her baby. really didn't see any good movies. i also played bo3 with my friend

No comments:

Post a Comment