Pages

Thursday, December 17, 2015

Final

class self evaluation

the things  that i like about this class is that is fun. i like it because it helps me learn how to be a better person. it also teaches me new skills that i could use in my life time. the skills i learn i use them in all my class objectives. i really enjoy working and having a blogger. the suggestions i have for this class is that if we could listen to music while we work to improve are likeness of this class. but we have to be good and follow rules like not putting the music loud and not playing bad songs. and if anyone doesn't follow than they can take away the right to listen to music. i believe i try my best to pass this class because i worked hard to try to get a good grade. i did a my work and followed all the rules. i think that i am more committed to becoming a CTR person because i follow the rules now and try to help others. i believe that this class is very important to teach typing skills and life style skills and how to be a good person.

No comments:

Post a Comment