Pages

Friday, January 15, 2016

neonatologist

A Neonatologist  is a doctor  of pediatrics that consists of the medical care of newborns. If a newborn is born premature they care for them. Or if the baby has a illness or a serious injury. The training they need is a least 4 years of medical school. Three years of residency training. Three years additional in newborn intensive care. a cerficate from the American board of Pediatric is also needed.  They also help make sure the baby is born with proper nutrition. They help baby that need to get surgery. The salary is around 201,732 a year.

I would like to have this job because it seem like something I would want to do. I love spending time with baby and I love helping them. And I will love to save a baby from near death. So yes I  would like to have this job.

No comments:

Post a Comment