Pages

Monday, December 7, 2015

CTR


  1. can people trust me to do what's right? 
  2. Am i committed to doing my very best? 
  3. Do i treat people the way i want to be treated 
'If the answer to these questions are yes, there is no way you can fail'
Lou Holtz 

yes people can trust me to the right thing because i always do what they ask no matter what happens. i believe this shows that people can have faith in you. and people will respect you. if no one have faith and trust in you other will not like to work with you and do work. people will known you as the person  that never's works and plays around. i answer yes to the second one even though some times it doesn't seem as it i still try my hardest. i answer yes to the third one because i would treat people fair  and they should  respect me too. if you treat people poorly they will do the same back to you. always treat people the why you want to be treated. 

No comments:

Post a Comment