Pages

Wednesday, May 4, 2016

“ I have been asked what u mean about ‘word of honor’. I will tell you: Place me behind prison walls- walls of stone ever so high, ever so thick, reaching ever so far into the ground- there is a possibility that in some way or another i might be able to escape; but stand me on the floor and draw a chalk line around me and have me give my word of honor never to cross it. Can i get out of that circle ? No, never! I’d die first”. 
 karl G. Maeser 
When you give your word of honor you are placed into that circle, and say you break your word, is just like walking out that circle, and you will just die. You should never break your world it just shows what type of a person you are. You should always be choosing the right. Never break a promise. You will never be trusted. You are supposed to keep a promise every day. If you break your word you can get in a lot of trouble and you never want to be trusted.


No comments:

Post a Comment