Pages

Tuesday, March 29, 2016


The things that i did where i spended a lot of time on my videogames. I was playing call of duty games. I was also playing skyrim and fallout. I also went to my friends house to play games. We played fifa 16 and BO3. i also had a party for my sister daughter birthday. She was turning 3 year old. I invented family and some of my friends. We had a fun time. The foods were tacos and we also had treats for the little kids. We also had cupcake that we made. I helped make them with my sister and my aunt. I also played a number of different assassin creed games. Also played soccer with my friends at there house. I also learned new tricks on my skate board. The CTR events that i had were i was helping my grandfather move heavy boxes out of the house a into he's storage i really don't see any movies. I also went with my sister to a barbecue to go eat with her dad.
 

download (8).jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment