Pages

Monday, September 28, 2015

Dentist
The duties and responsibilities  to a dentist is to help with dental care with people. For example they help clean mouths, teeth and gums. They mostly do checkups to see how people teeth are doing so they could find problems with them, and get them proper care for them so there teeth could be healthy they  mostly have their own business or office with some people to help out.  There are many different types of dentist that have certain jobs. They must have a doctorate or a degree in the field they are working for they get paid about 149,540 us dollars a year. They also must have a licensed and a dental degree .

I would not enjoy to become a dentist because it seem real boring to me because I don’t want to study on teeth my whole life because if I do I would not enjoy it

No comments:

Post a Comment