Pages

Monday, August 31, 2015

ambulance dispatcher

Ambulance dispatcher
Duties and responsibilities: is to keep clam under pressure and under heavy workloads and tough situations. Have a good judgment of emergency situation. They also have to get information about the emergency that has taken place. They have to know how to ask people for the information and keep them with them and clam. They also give over  the phone help and other instructions  before emergency personnel get to the scene.
Salary: 36,000                                                         
Education:  they at least have to have a high school diploma some sates require training

Reflection: I think I would not like to be a, ambulance dispatcher because I don’t think I will do well under stress knowing someone could die on the phone second after I was taking to them 

No comments:

Post a Comment