Pages

Thursday, August 27, 2015

Acupuncture
A acupuncture is a complementary health practitioner who takes a holistic approach to the maintenance of health and the management of disease. They focus on working on one person for their wellbeing. They have to have illness they have and if they have high blood pressure.
The average salary fir an acupuncturist is                                    
$86,720, salaries start from 40,000 and go up to 144,000. Payment is determent by the level of education amount of experience industry company size and location for the acupuncture they need a bachelor’s degree. 

They thing I will not like to be a acupuncture because I don’t think I would  like needles and am sure I wouldn’t like to put needles in people. Also I wouldn’t study on that for my future job  

No comments:

Post a Comment